Friday, September 28, 2018

Happy Little Moments

 Photos of some of the towel animals our room steward left each day on our July 2018 Cruise.

I used -
Crate Paper 'Maggie Holmes Willow Lane' pp's, Stickers
Elle's Studio Journal Card
Tim Holtz 'Burlap' Stencil
Ranger Texture Paste
Rusty Pickle Buttons

at Scrap Our Stash. From the 1st sketch I used the basic design and 3 photos and from the second sketch I used the banner strip detail, but turned it sideways under my photos. I also used 7 buttons.

Thanks for Looking!

4 comments:

  1. Super fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic job blending the sketches! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on the challenge! Cute photos and perfect papers and embellushments! Thanks for playing aling with us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layout. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete