Tuesday, November 21, 2017

#Thankful For You!

 Photo of sweet grandkids Kaylee and Brady, whom I'm thankful that they live near us.

I used -
American Crafts 'Shimelle Glitter Girl' pp's, Puffy Alphas
Pinkfresh Studio Puffy Elements, Enamel Dot
Dear Lizzy Chipboard Alphas
Heidi Swapp Kraft Tag
KaiserCraft Diecuts

This is for Challenge #289, "Thankful Theme"  
from the Use Your Stuff Blog. 

This is based on the October 15th Sketch from
Scrap Our Stash, but I didn't include the 'leaf' items.

Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great take on that sketch and I love the happy colours. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how fun and colorful this is! Love your take on the sketch too...may have to save that one to my idea box. Thanks for playing along with my challenge! -Heather R

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout and spending time with grandchildren is always something to be thankful for! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete