Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Together

 Photo of my 3 granddaughters Kaylee, Lucy, and Sydney. (November 2016)

I used - 
Fancy Pants 'Joy Parade' pp's, Puffy Title
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots
KaiserCraft Wooden Veneers
Lawn Fawn Sequins

This is for LM329 Challenge from the Lasting Memories Blog
to use supplies that stand for the letters LOVE...
L - Lawn Fawn Sequins
O - Old Rose Ink (flowers)
V - Vellum
E - Enamel Dots

Catching up on this December Jump Start Sketch 
from The ScrapRoom. 

Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. That's a cool take on the sketch. I looked at it back in December and couldn't figure out what to do. Love. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layering on your layout and I love the colours that you used. Great items for the LOVE challenge. Thanks again for playing along with Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete