Saturday, February 27, 2016

Priorities

 I used -
Prima 'Royal Menagerie' Background Paper
Crate, Simple Stories Paper Scraps
My Mind's Eye, Simple Stories Enamel Dots
October Afternoon Mini Alphas
Tim Holtz Journal Tag

This was for the Scrapbook Challenge Sketch Crew Crush on Esther using diecuts. I filled the flower diecuts in with tiny printed patterned paper.

This is also for the February Challenge at Challenge YOUrself Blog to scrap about my 'One Little Word' for 2016. 

Excited to share! This layout was just featured  at the 
Challenge YOUrself Blog! Yay! Thank you!! 

Thanks for Looking!

4 comments:

  1. hey super fan, I love that your style is always fun and different for each layout depending on your products and your pictures...glad you were featured on this Leap Day! Kate (CY & SBC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the colors play on this page, well scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout in beautiful colours! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your background is stunning! thanks for sharing your layout with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete