Thursday, September 3, 2015

Enjoy Every Single Moment

This was for a challenge to do a Project Life page which I don't normally do. I used some of my favorite quotes here... Enjoy Every Single Moment and Live, Love, and Laugh. I'll add some journaling about the day and trying to incorporate those quotes in my everyday life. This was a day at Maui hiking while on the 'Road to Hana'. We stopped at many places and it rained off and on all day. Some places were Kaumahina State Wayside, Waianapanapa Cave, Bamboo Rain Forest, Etc.

I used -
Fancy Pants 'True Friend' Brag Cards, Envelope
Pink Paislee Border Strip, Chipboard Accent
Heidi Swapp Acrylic 'love' Card
My Mind's Eye Enamel Shapes
Prima Flowers, Bling

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a terrific hike! I love the way that you used the Project Life cards. Your enamel embellishments are fantastic additions to the page. Love it!

    ReplyDelete