Sunday, July 12, 2015

Kite Surfing

 Photos from our trip to Maui, October 2014. As we were driving back to the airport we passed by an area where they were training kite surfing. It was really amazing with so many kite surfing. There were little 'dots' of people everywhere. It seemed like it had just the right amount of wind in this area. It was really a gorgeous, memorable sight!

I used -
Bo Bunny 'Lemonade Stand' pp's
Crate, Am. Crafts, Authentique Diecuts
Pebbles, October Afternoon Alphas
We R Memory Keepers Sequins
Glitz, Love My Tapes Washi
Prima Tag and Brad
Doodlebug Doilies

Based on this June PageMap. 

Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I would have thought to use the combination of papers with your photos but they make a fabulous eyecatching backdrop. I love this! The black is the perfect pop. Great job with the sketch. Sounds like a terrifically wonderful sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, Janine. I chose the colorful wave paper because the kites were just so colorful and you can't really see that in my photos.

    ReplyDelete