Thursday, June 4, 2015

On An Adventure

 Photos of DH and I at the bike trail, May 2015.

I used -
We R Memory Keepers 'Hello Darling' Teal Swirls paper
Webster's Pages Bike and Background papers
Wilton Doily (white)
Recollections Doily (teal)
Am. Crafts DIY Newsprint Tag
October Afternoon Washi Tape
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots
The Twinery Baker's Twine
Amy Tangerine Diecuts
Fiddlestix Bike Clip
Prima Flourishes

This is based on the Becky Fleck sketch #94 which is being featured in the latest Sketch challenge at A Cherry On Top.

This for the June Mood Board Challenge at Scrapbook Challenges.  
I was inspired by the colors and outdoor nature of some of the images of the Mood Board along with distressing and use of some triangles. 

Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome take! Great work with both challenges! I love the triangles at the top and the beautiful background paper.

    ReplyDelete