Sunday, June 15, 2014

Siblings

Photo of me and my 2 brothers and 2 sisters, Easter 1962.
I'm the little redhead second from the right.

Journaling: This photo is very special to me because it's of the 5 of us and I don't have many of those as my oldest sister Linda was killed in a car accident when I was 9 and she 19. I feel like I was cheated because we didn't have much time together. This is how we always dressed for Easter with the girls all wearing white dresses, bonnets, and having little purses. The boys in suits. I love that this photo is in color so that I can see all the facial details. We didn't have many colored photos in those days. I sometimes wonder how different our family would be if she were still here.

I used -
Bo Bunny 'Pincushion' pp's, Doily
My Mind's Eye Washi Tape
Studio Calico Cameo Mist
Petaloo, Prima Flowers
Webster's Pages Clip
Maya Road Stick Pins
Crate Diecut Borders
Lawn Fawn Sequins
Pebbles Alphas

Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. I adore your color combo, and I swear that heart felt journaling just makes the page so special! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete