Friday, April 19, 2013

Under the Sea

{Remember, you can click on the image to see it bigger.}
 
Photo of DH and I along with our snorkel photos at our resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico, Oct. 2012.
 
This is for the April 15th challenge over at the Apron Strings blog, based on the PageMap below.
 
 
I used -
Little Yellow Bicycle 'Splash' pp's, Journal Tag
Prima 'Wishes & Dreams' Brads
K&Co. Chipboard Sailboat Accent
October Afternoon Buttons
Doodlebug Alphas
Glitz Monthly Tag
Misc. Ribbon
Baker's Twine
 
Thanks for looking and always appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

  1. So bright and cheery...you can almost smell the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this two pager! I have had a pagemaps two page layout in my incomplete bin for over a yr and half now. I love the sketch but can't seem to love how its coming together.

    ReplyDelete