Sunday, February 24, 2013

Congrats Card

 
I made this card using scraps from previous layouts.
 
This is for the Love Your Stash #13 Challenge, at the Apron Strings blog. I tend to collect twine and I always feel like I need alittle of every shade. I also have a weakness for buttons and have jars and jars of them but still keep buying them!
The prompt was use that embellishment or embellishments you tend to collect too much of.
 
I used -
October Afternoon 'Witch Hazel' background pp
Pink Paislee, Basic Grey, and Crate pp scraps
Making Memories Tiny Alphas
Baker's Twine
Misc. Button
 
Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. That star pp is perfect for a congrats theme! You rock at cards as well as layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL about the twine. . .you mean you don't need several spools of every color?? I tell myself it's because you need to wrap around several times when you use Twine. Such a cute card. I'll be stealing this one.

    ReplyDelete