Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Apron Strings 'Authentique Glory' Layouts

I'm back today with all my projects with the Authentique 'Glory' line from the Bigger Than A Breadbox Apron Strings Kit. You can find out more about that wonderful kit here. This kit may look patriotic, but I used it for so much more! I used it to scrap parade and fair photos, starting school and just family fun photos! It's great! Find more inspiration on the July Newsletter.

The County Fair
Photos of grandson Brady enjoying the fair with his cousins. I love those little tickets! 

Starting Pre-K
Photos of sweet grandson Marcus all ready for pre-k!

Celebrate Family Fun
Photos of the grandkids at a nearby park.

Read All About It! 
A 2-pager for DGD Lucy at the Labor Day Parade.

This was a wonderful kit to work with and thank for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment