Thursday, March 8, 2012

Deck the Halls

Photos of some of our Christmas decorations, Dec. 2011.

This is for the Scrap Your Stash Day #2, over at the Apron String Blog, using Packet #5...
Two different, but coordinating colors of cardstock
2 sheets coordinating patterned paper
 stick pin, paper clip
2 lengths of different ribbon or baker's twine (I layered 2 ribbons.)
 pre-printed diecut or frame (Title & Diecut Trees)
*Use oldest Christmas Photos (I don't have very old Christmas photos left to scrap, only 2011.)

I've been trying to use up older stash for Lori's challenges this month. I used the Basic Grey 'Wassail line (2008), Making Memories Diecut Trees and Title, My Mind's Eye Ribbons, Tim Holtz Memo Pin and PaperClip, Doodlebug Brads. Based on a March PageMap.

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout! I love the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A favorite line of mine! Love the new take on the old pennants! :)

    ReplyDelete